Friends don't spy on friends.
- Kinopio won’t show you ads of any kind, or sell your data.
- Children, and anyone else, will be able to use Kinopio anonymously. Without an account, none of your data will be transmitted to Kinopio servers. (👀 How Your Data is Stored)
- To enable you to share spaces and collaborate, you will need to create an account. Your user data and spaces will then be hosted on AWS (via Heroku).
- User uploads and server logs for debugging are stored in Linode Object Storage. Server logs do not contain personal information, and are deleted after 3 days.
- To enable billing for paid plans, only the user information needed to process payments will be shared with Stripe.
- No cookies are used at all. LocalStorage is used to save your info. Unlike cookies, other websites cannot access your Kinopio localStorage data.
- The only analytics used are server-side Netlify Analytics. Netlify does not allow me to uniquely identify anyone.
- Through the
Removeddialog, you can permanently delete cards or spaces. When you do, all uploads associated with those cards are also deleted.
- You can permanently delete all of your user data at anytime.